JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, one of the tallest hotels in the world, is hosting their annual exclusive Restaurant Week from 25th March – 7th April 2019. The Restaurant Week features set menus for fine dining and casual dining.
JW Marriott Restaurant Week 2019
The 3-course menus for fine dining are priced at AED 190 / person and casual dining menus are priced at AED 160 per person.
Fine Dining Menus
1) Prime68, award winning steakhouse
2) Tong Thai, authentic Thai cuisine
Casual Dining Menus
1) Izakaya, Japanese cuisine
2) Positano, coastal Italian cuisine
3) La Farine Cafe & Bakery, French cuisine
The JW Marriott Marquis Dubai has many other restaurants that may not be participating in this year’s Restaurant Week but are highly rated for their delicacies
- Masala Library by Jiggs Kalra (NEW – opened on 22nd March 2019)
- Seven Sisters
- 1OAK Dubai
- Hotel Cartagena
You can book at any of the above restaurants by contacting the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Restaurant Reservations Team at +971 4 414 0000.
What do you think of the Restaurant Week 2019? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
- Bird Lounge Pune Airport – A Complete Review
- Lounge Hopping at Abu Dhabi Airport (AUH)
- Revealed: List of 100+ Emirates routes affected at DXB
- 6 Free Loyalty Programs that you must sign up for in Dubai
- 4 Best Value Marriott Bonvoy Redemptions in Dubai and UAE
- All Hyatt Hotels in UAE redeemable on Points
- Existing and upcoming Hilton Hotels in UAE
- All IHG Hotels redeemable on Points in UAE
- Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi not available since 10th March, 2019
- IHG acquires Six Senses Hotels and Resorts
- Careem Promo Codes, Discounts, Deals, Offers in Dubai and UAE
- Uber Promo Codes and Coupons in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- 6 Reasons to choose between Uber and Careem in Dubai