Hey there, welcome to “ThePointsHabibi” – your one stop guide to maximizing hotel points, airline miles, loyalty programs, rewards in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the Middle East.
Dubai is one of the most visited and traveled tourist destinations in the world. Dubai also hosts a massive number of iconic tourist attractions like the tallest building, the longest zipline, the largest mall etc. Sadly, there was no single blog that outlined every rewards program and ongoing promotions.
This lack of information gave birth to “ThePointsHabibi” 🙂
The goal of ThePointsHabibi is to help you grab the best opportunities to redeeming points and miles and rewards, and also help you plan your travel strategically in and around Dubai and across the region. I will focus on both newbies to travel and people obsessing over points and miles.
Specifically on ThePointsHabibi, you’ll find a good mix of strategy and analysis around:
- Hotel Loyalty Programs like Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors, World of Hyatt, InterContinental Hotels Group Rewards Club, etc.
- Airline Miles like Emirates Skywards, FlyDubai Skywards, Etihad Guest etc.
- Maximizing ridesharing with Careem, Uber etc
- Lifestyle Rewards programs like The Entertainer, Shukran Rewards, AirMiles, etc.
- Reviews of various hotels, flights, tourist attractions
- Travel and Visa related updates
- Credit Card Strategies
Due to the increase in the travel lifestyle of many individuals around the world, the loyalty programs industry has been constantly evolving and throwing benefits for its loyal members. It’s best to know how they work to make the most of them along the way.
To get started, you can check out the 6 loyalty programs that you must sign up for in Dubai and UAE.
If you’ve reached all the way here, thanks for hearing me out and hope you enjoy and benefit reading ThePointsHabibi.
Feel free to reach me on my email “hello at thepointshabibi dot com” (email mangled to prevent spam)