Emirates Skywards has launched its 2019 sale with great fares and also Double Miles.
Skywards Double Miles Offer
Register for the Emirates Skywards promotion here. (Registration required)
Book by January 22, 2019 for travel from January 7, 2019 to November 30, 2019.
Note, Emirates also announced 100+ changes to its flights due to the runway closure at DXB from April 16, 2019 to May 30, 2019. See the entire list here.
Terms & Conditions of the promotion:
The Emirates Skywards ‘UAE Fly Better 2019 Skywards Double Miles offer’ promotion is open to all Skywards members who:
- Are residents in UAE.
- Are Emirates Skywards members, or who become a member by 11.59pm (DXB time) 22 January 2019.
- Purchase and complete issuance of a return ticket on eligible flights in First Class, Business Class and Economy Class, marketed and operated by Emirates, between 0.00am (DXB time) 7 January 2019 and 11.59pm (DXB time) 22 January 2019, as per the ‘Date of Issue’ on the e-ticket receipt.
- Complete travel between 0.00am (DXB time) 7 January 2019 and 11.59pm (DXB time) 30 November 2019.
- Have registered for the promotion before travel commences, either via email link, on emirates.com, or through the Emirates Contact Center. Skysurfers can register only with consent from their Parent/Guardian. Please contact the Emirates Contact Centre.
- Travel must commence from Dubai.
- This offer is applicable to all destinations on the Emirates network.
- An Emirates Skywards member who, at the discretion of Emirates Skywards, satisfies the conditions set out in clause one, will be awarded bonus Skywards Miles in addition to Skywards Miles normally earned in respect of the flight.
- The bonus multiple is calculated on the base Miles earned. The bonus applicable for this promotion is 100% additional base Miles in the eligible cabin class on eligible flights only.
- One way journeys will earn half the amount of bonus Miles.
- This offer applies to (i) all Emirates Airline marketed and operated flights; and (ii) all Emirates Airline marketed and Fly Dubai operated flights.
- Tickets purchased under Cash plus Miles are not eligible for the bonus.
- If a member has registered for two or more Skywards promotions and has flown on a flight that qualifies for bonus Miles under each promotion, only the higher of the two eligible bonuses will be earned.
- Bonuses apply as per the original ticketed class, excluding any subsequent reward or complimentary upgrades, or other changes.
- The Skywards member will be notified of the mileage credit in their membership statements or they can view their mileage online at emirates.com.
- Any tickets ineligible for normal Skywards Miles accrual are also excluded from earning bonus Miles. These are detailed in Skywards’ terms and conditions.
- Skywards members must adhere to the Skywards Programme Rules in order to remain eligible for the mileage credit.
Will you be making use of this offer? Let us know in the comments.