World of Hyatt has seen a number of refreshing and positive changes in the last 2 years, and is on our top 3 hotel programs for points redemptions in UAE and around the world.
Read More: Entire list of Hyatt Hotels redeemable on points in UAE
Hyatt has announced a huge list of category changes for 2019. The new category changes are effective from 18th March 2019. Around 130 hotels are going up and the same number are coming down a category.
Let’s review World of Hyatt’s award chart for points redemptions:
5 UAE Hyatt Hotels made the list, while 1 in Saudi Arabia went up one category and 6 Hyatt hotels in India went down one category.
UAE Hyatt Hotels Changing Category in 2019
- Hyatt Place Dubai Al Rigga – Down from Cat 2 to Cat 1
- Hyatt Place Dubai Baniyas Square – Down from Cat 2 to Cat 1
- Hyatt Regency Dubai – Down from Cat 3 to Cat 2
- Andaz Capital Gate Abu Dhabi – Down from Cat 3 to Cat 2
- Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi – Up from Cat 5 to Cat 6
Overall the changes in UAE are positive since many World of Hyatt hotels are going down one category for points redemption, making Dubai a good redemption for Category 1 hotels. If you have plans to book Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi on points, do so before March 18th to lock in the lower category price.
Like The Points Habibi on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter for more updates on loyalty programs and tips to save in Dubai and UAE.
- W Dubai – The Palm opened on 1st February, 2019
- Marriott announces Category changes for 2019
- 4 Best Value Marriott Bonvoy Redemptions in Dubai and UAE
- All Hyatt Hotels in UAE redeemable on Points
- InterContinental Hotels (IHG) Category changes in 2019
- Existing and upcoming Hilton Hotels in UAE
- 10 things to know before using your international credit card in Dubai
- Marriott launches its combined loyalty program, starting Feb 13, 2019