W Dubai – The Palm is the most anticipated luxurious Marriott Hotel on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Islands in Dubai. It is the only W Hotel in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). W Hotels have a wide range of trendy hotels around the world.
Today, 1st February 2019, W Dubai – The Palm finally opened its doors to the public and is hosting a grand launch party. It is launching as a Category 7 Marriott Hotel redeemable at 60,000 points per night. You can also like them on Facebook and follow them on Instagram.
W Dubai – The Palm: Location
W Dubai – The Palm is located on the West Crescent of the Palm Jumeirah and is about 35-40 minutes away from the Dubai International Airport (DXB).
Rooms, Rates and Bookings
W Dubai – The Palm offers a variety of room types and awesome offerings for all kinds of travelers. Here are the room types with their redemption rates in cash and points.
Wonderful Room – Partial Ocean View
W Dubai – The Palm is set as a Category 7 Hotel and is redeemable at 60,000 Points per night. Remember, as a Marriott Bonvoy member, if you book 4 nights on points, you get the 5th night free. Thus, booking W Dubai – The Palm for 5 nights would cost only 240,000 points, saving a whopping ~$500. (See the Points Guys’ Monthly Points Valuations)
Fabulous Room – Ocean View
Spectacular Room – Skyline View
W Suite – 1 Bedroom Suite – Ocean View
Cool Corner Suite – 1 Bedroom Suite – Ocean View
Fantastic Suite – 1 Bedroom Suite – Ocean View
Marvelous Suite – 1 Bedroom Suite – Ocean View
Dining and W Lounge
W Dubai – The Palm has a great mix of different cuisines and offers a W Lounge as well
- Sobe – Latin American – Open for Dinner
- WET Deck
- LIV – International – Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Torno Subito – Italian – Open for Lunch and Dinner
- Akira Back – Open for dinner
- W lounge – Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
It is a treat for W enthusiasts around the world to come and experience the luxury at this W Dubai – The Palm. We can’t wait to try it out and post a detailed review soon too.
Are you planning to stay at the W Dubai – The Palm? Let us know in the comments.
(Images Source: Marriott)
- Active Careem Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- Careem or Uber: 6 reasons to choose one over the other in Dubai
- 10 things to know before using your international credit card in Dubai
- When does my UAE visa really expire?
- 4 things you did not now about Apple Stores in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Marriott launches its combined loyalty program, starting Feb 13, 2019
- Carrefour Tuesdays 20% off: 20 items that you should buy