The most awaited Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) officially opened its doors today – July 1, 2019. This is the 2nd Waldorf Astoria in Dubai after Waldorf Astoria Palm Jumeirah, and the 3rd one in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), along with Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.
You can check out the complete gallery here and follow Waldorf Astoria DIFC on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for latest updates, images and promotions.
Related: List of all existing and upcoming Hilton Hotels in Dubai on Points
Waldorf Astoria DIFC – Location
Waldorf Astoria DIFC is located in the heart of DIFC district. It is part of the Burj Daman complex, and occupies floors 18-55. This hotel is around 15-20 minutes away from the Dubai International Airport (DXB). It is also 5-10 minutes away from The Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa.
Room Types, Rate and Hilton Honors Points
This hotel consists of 275 rooms, with 46 suites and 28 residential suites. The hotel boasts 10 room types with 4 guest rooms, 5 suites and 1 accessible room.
- Deluxe Room – 49 sq. m./527 sq. ft., skyline view, high floor
- Grand Deluxe Room – 56 sq. m./602 sq. ft., seating area, skyline view
- Premier Room – 60 sq. m./645 sq. ft., city & gulf view, seating area
- Corner Room with Skyline View – 58 sq. m./624 sq. ft., 180-degree skyline view
- Premier Suite – 78 sq. m./839 sq. ft., separate living room, high floor, downtown view
- Corner Suite with Skyline View / 1 Bedroom Apartment – 125 sq. m./1345 sq. ft., 180-degree skyline views, high floor, separate living room
- Presidential Suite – 409 sq. m./ 4402 sq. m., dining room, kitchen, pantry, media room, butler areas, high floor
- 2 Bedroom Apartment – 159 sq. m./1711 sq. ft., living room, dining table, full kitchen, laundry facilities
- 3 Bedroom Apartment – 329 sq. m./3541 sq. ft., living room, dining table, full kitchen, laundry facilities, sauna
- Two Queen Beds Accessible Deluxe Room – Wheelchair accessible, roll-in shower, skyline view, high floor
Summer and Winter Rates and Points
The summer rates in Dubai range as low as a base rate of AED 581 / night, and a premium rewards special points rate of 45,000 points for the King Deluxe Room.
In winter, the points could go as high as 95,000 points and the base rate is more than double at AED 1256 / night.
You also get a 5th night free, when you book 4-nights on points (capped at 20 nights for Hilton)
Dining – Restaurants and Lounges
The hotel consists of 3 dining options:
- Bull and Bear – International (Breakfast, Business Lunch, Dinner)
- St. Trop – French Rooftop Lounge (Pool)
- Peacock Alley – Lounge
Amenities – Pool, Fitness, Spa
This hotel consists of an outdoor swimming pool where you can order from St. Trop. It also consists of a fitness center / gym and Waldorf Astoria Spa on the 18th floor (read more on the gym and spa here)
The True Waldorf Service and Personal Concierge is also available.
Waldorf Astoria DIFC – Bonus Points Offer
The hotel is offering a Grand Opening Offer of 5,000 Bonus Hilton Honors Points for every 3-night stay until September 30, 2019. This offer can be accessed on the hotel’s website here.
We are assuming that this offer would apply to both paid / cash stays and award stays.
This offer can also be stacked with Hilton’s Go More Get More Promotion for double points on your Hilton stays until September 8 (see promotion page by Loyalty Lobby).
This is a nice addition to Hilton’s existing portfolio in Dubai. It is a wonderful opportunity for business travelers to experience city living in a Waldorf Astoria. The bonus points offer is also a good incentive for someone already planning to visit this hotel this summer.
On a side note, the ultra luxurious Waldorf Astoria Maldives also opened today (July 1) and is redeemable at 120,000+ Hilton Honors Points. Remember you can get the 5th night free for every 4-nights booked on points.
What do you think of the new Waldorf Astoria DIFC? Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comments.
Image Credit: All images are copyright of Hilton Hotels and Waldorf Astoria
Like The Points Habibi on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter for more updates on loyalty programs and tips to save in Dubai and UAE.
- Conrad Pune – A Review of India’s First Conrad (Hilton)
- BICE Dubai in Hilton JBR Dubai – Free Brunch for June borns
- UAE’s first ever Hilton Al Ain leaves Hilton on Dec 31, 2018
- Alila Jabal Akhdar Oman joins Hyatt at 25,000 Hyatt Points
- Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi reopened for bookings
- Hyatt Place Wasl District Dubai opens on April 22
- A list of all Priority Pass Lounges in India
- Golden Chariot Airport Lounges joins Priority Pass in India
- Existing and upcoming Hilton Hotels in UAE
- W Dubai – The Palm opened on 1st February, 2019
- voco Dubai opened on April 1 at 20000 IHG Points
- 6 Free Loyalty Programs that you must sign up for in Dubai
- 4 Best Value Marriott Bonvoy Redemptions in Dubai and UAE
- All Hyatt Hotels in UAE redeemable on Points
- InterContinental Hotels (IHG) Category changes in 2019
- List of over 50 Marriott Bonvoy Hotels in Dubai and UAE
- JW Marriott Hotel Dubai Deira closed down in May 2019
- Al Ghazal Lounge at Abu Dhabi Airport closes down
- Active Uber Promo Codes in Dubai and Abu Dhabi (UAE)
- Valid Careem Promo Codes in UAE
- Careem launches Careem Rewards
- Careem Gold – an exclusive membership tier by Careem