Dubai is home to over 3 million residents and millions of visitors throughout the year. Dubai is also home to many loyalty programs.
Remember, loyalty programs and reward programs are marketing dollars (or dirhams) spent to effectively keep you “loyal” towards the brand. It motivates you to spend more to reach a goal, and save more too. If you are someone who doesn’t care about reward points or makes only one purchase per merchant, then loyalty programs are not for you. But, if you anyways spend at merchants that have loyalty programs, why not maximize the potential to save along the way.
We, at ThePointsHabibi analyzed all the different reward programs in Dubai and identified the top 6 free loyalty programs in 2019 that you must sign up for when residing or visiting Dubai to help you earn no-brainer cashback or rewards with the least amount of effort:
- Shukran Rewards – Automatic cashback for spend
- Careem Rewards – Automatic rewards for Ridesharing (ProTip: Double Dip with Shukran Rewards and Careem Gold) (Read ThePointsHabibi’s detailed analysis here)
- Beam App (Use Code UKBHPEE to get AED 10) – Automatic Cashback across merchants. Needs a Visa or Mastercard [Update: Phasing out and moving to Share Rewards soon]
- Carrefour MyClub – Automatic Cashback for Grocery. Also get 20% off every Tuesday on Carrefour Brands. (Edit in June 2019: Beam App temporarily excludes Carrefour from earning cashback) [Update: Transferable to Share Rewards]
- Vox Cinemas Rewards – Earn Points on Movies. 10 movies gets you a free ticket (Edit in June 2019: Beam App temporarily excludes Vox from earning cashback) [Update: Transferable to Share Rewards]
- RTA’s nol Plus – Automatic cashback for Parking, Metro, Transit and Dubai Taxi, works with Apple Pay too.
Note: 3, 4, 5 have now become obsolete and turned into Share Rewards. We will come up with a new list for 2020.
And no loyalty rewards but the Promo Codes List to save even more on your online shopping:
- Carrefour UAE: AED 10 off AED 200+ with the promo code UE39, AED 15 off AED 250+ with the promo code AE39.
- Noon.com Shopping in GCC or Egypt – 5% off: Use the Noon Promo Code “FRI9” or “FRI10“.
- KUL.com: 10% off using the KUL Promo Code “KU49“.
- Centrepoint Stores and Babyshop: 10% off using the Centrepoint Promo Code “CPC18“.
- H&M UAE: 15% off with the H&M promo code “CBA“.
- Bath & Body Works UAE: 10% off with the BBW Promo code “BW954“.
- MotherCare UAE: 10% off with the Mothercare Promo Code “BCN“.
- Victoria’s Secret UAE: 10% off with the Victoria’s Secret Promo Code “HUL“.
And, while these are the top 6 no-brainer loyalty programs which earn you rewards faster, there are a few other reward programs that deserve a mention and you must sign up for them anyway, but they might earn you rewards slower than the others, depending on your lifestyle and spend habits.
- (NEW) ROXY Plus (for Roxy Cinemas, launched in June 2019. Sign up now to get a FREE Popcorn)
- Amber Rewards (for the shopaholics – App Store | Play Store)
- Namshi Rewards
- WAFI Rewards
- Costa Loyalty Card (for the coffee lovers)
- Sephora Beauty Pass
- Emirates Skywards (and SkySurfers for kids aged 2-11)
- Etihad Guest
- AirRewards by Air Arabia
- Etisalat Smiles (for Etisalat Users. Edit: Etisalat Smiles opened up for all users starting May 2019)
- ReserveOut (for points on restaurant reservations)
- Bebuzzd App
- SnappCard App
- Tablez Rewards (Galitos, Peppermill, Famous Daves, Sugar Factory etc)
- U by Emaar (all Emaar locations including Dig It in Springs Souk)
- Magic Planet Play Points (ending Dec 31, 2019 – moving to Share)
- Pamper Rewards UAE (cashback on diapers, yay!)
- Aster Secure (for Pharmacy)
- Isme By Jumeirah
- FFI Lifestyle Rewards (Apple App Store | Google Play Store)
- TRIBES, EatGreek, The Meat Co, The Grill Shack, Woodchuck, The Original Smokehouse, Taverna, Bentley Bistro
- Privilee (Elite membership for unlimited access to all gyms, spas etc.)
- Privileges Club by Alshaya (shopping)
- Club Apparel (shopping)
- ClassPass (For Fitness classes)
- Tamayaz Loyalty Card (For Union Coop Groceries)
- SAC Rewards – Shakespeare and Co. (App Store | Play Store)
- Al Shamsi Rewards Club (Desigual, Parfois, Vincci, Okaidi, Undiz, Jacadi, Yves Rocher)
Not to forget the infamous 1+1 offers, and other flat discount apps:
- Zomato Gold (to buy Zomato Gold, use our referral code “ABDU8647C” to support this site)
- GEMS Rewards (for GEMS school parents)
- Mastercard Buy 1 Get 1
- SunSational Savings App (for discounts at City Walk, Box Park, The Beach, The Outlet Village, Al Seef, La Mer)
- One City Card
- QIDZ App and Kidzapp (discounts on Kids activities)
- Klook (for discounted tourist attractions)
- Headout – Discounted activities
- Club Connector
- HalaKiwi (Free) – Discounts at off-peak hours
- The Discounter App (Free)
And also our favorite Hotel Points Loyalty Programs
- Marriott Bonvoy (50+ Hotels redeemable on Points in UAE)
- Hilton Honors (25+ Hotels redeemable on Points in UAE)
- World of Hyatt (all hotels redeemable on Points in UAE)
- IHG Rewards (all hotels redeemable on Points in UAE)
- Jumeirah Sirius
- Rotana Rewards
- GHA Discovery
- Radisson Rewards
- Wyndham Rewards
- iPrefer Hotel Rewards
- Habtoor Loyal
And if you’re on Facebook, join these 3 Facebook Groups to help you save on anything and everything in Dubai and UAE:
- Shop Well For Less UAE (SWFL) – 20K+ members
- Dirham Stretcher – 20K+ members
- Save with the UAE Money Doctor!! – 2.5K+ members
Which is your favorite loyalty program? Or is there a rewards program that you think should make this list? Let us know in the comments.
- Active Careem Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- Careem or Uber: 6 reasons to choose one over the other in Dubai
- 10 things to know before using your international credit card in Dubai
- When does my UAE visa really expire?
- 4 things you did not now about Apple Stores in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Marriott launches its combined loyalty program, starting Feb 13, 2019
- Carrefour Tuesdays 20% off: 20 items that you should buy