Dubai is home to over 3 million residents and millions of visitors throughout the year. It’s also home to many loyalty programs.
Remember, loyalty programs and reward programs are marketing dollars (or dirhams) spent to effectively keep you “loyal” towards the brand. It motivates you to spend more to reach a goal, and save more too. If you are someone who doesn’t care about reward points or makes only one purchase per merchant, then loyalty programs are not for you. But, if you anyways spend at merchants that have loyalty programs, why not maximize the potential to save along the way.
We, at ThePointsHabibi analyzed all the different reward programs in Dubai and identified the top 6 loyalty programs that you must sign up for when residing or visiting Dubai to help you earn no-brainer cashback or rewards with the least amount of effort:
- Shukran Rewards – Automatic cashback for spend
- Careem Rewards – Automatic rewards for Ridesharing (ProTip: Double Dip with Shukran Rewards) (Read ThePointsHabibi’s detailed analysis here)
- Beam App (Use Code UKBHPEE to get AED 10) – Automatic Cashback across merchants. Needs a Visa or Mastercard)
- Carrefour MyClub -Automatic Cashback for Grocery. ProTip: Double Dip with Beam. (Also get 20% off every Tuesday on Carrefour Brands)
- Vox Cinemas (Movies) (ProTip: Double Dip with Beam)
- RTA’s nol Plus (Automatic cashback for Metro and Transit and Parking, works with Apple Pay too)
While these are the top 5 no-brainer loyalty programs which earn you rewards faster, there are a few other reward programs that deserve a mention and you must sign up for them anyway, but they might earn you rewards slower than the others, depending on your lifestyle.
- Costa Loyalty Card (for the coffee lovers)
- Emirates Skywards (and SkySurfers for kids aged 2-11)
- Etisalat Smiles (for Etisalat Users)
- Etihad Guest
- Bebuzzd App
- Tablez Rewards
- U by Emaar
- Magic Planet Play Points
- Pamper Rewards UAE
- Aster Secure (for Pharmacy)
- Isme By Jumeirah
- FFI (Food Fund International) Lifestyle Rewards (For TRIBES etc)
- Privilee (Elite membership for unlimited access to all gyms, spas etc.)
Not to forget the infamous 1+1 offers, and other flat discount apps:
- Zomato Gold
- GEMS Rewards (for parents who’s kids are enrolled in a GEMS School)
- Mastercard Buy 1 Get 1
- SunSational Savings App (for savings at City Walk, Box Park, The Beach, The Outlet Village, Al Seef, La Mer)
- One City Card
The Points Habibi will soon write an in-depth analysis of most of the programs mentioned above. Subscribe to our mailing list to stay tuned.
Which is your favorite loyalty program? Or is there a rewards program that you think should make this list?
- Active Careem Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- Careem or Uber: 6 reasons to choose one over the other in Dubai
- 10 things to know before using your international credit card in Dubai
- When does my UAE visa really expire?
- 4 things you did not now about Apple Stores in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Marriott launches its combined loyalty program, starting Feb 13, 2019
- Carrefour Tuesdays 20% off: 20 items that you should buy