Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) and Emirates introduced the World Rewards partnership back in November 2014. Since Marriott acquired SPG, and the programs integrated completely to become Marriott Bonvoy in August 2018, the Emirates and Marriott Bonvoy partnership was put on hold for new sign ups. The Marriott Partnership with Delta Airlines ended as part of the integration, while the partnership with China Eastern was also put on hold for new signups.
World Rewards – Emirates and Marriott Bonvoy Partnership relaunches
Earn With EMIRATES
Emirates Skywards Silver, Gold and Platinum members earn 1 Skywards Mile per US dollar spent on all eligible stays at Marriott Bonvoy hotels and resorts worldwide.
Emirates Skywards Silver, Gold and Platinum members enjoy additional benefits at Marriott Bonvoy hotels and resorts, including 4 p.m. Late Checkout, access to Elite check-in and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi.
Earn with MARRIOTT BONVOY
Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite, Platinum Elite, Titanium Elite and Ambassador Elite members earn 3 points per US dollar spent on all eligible Emirates flights (on top of Skywards Miles).
Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Titanium Elite and Ambassador Elite members enjoy Elite in-airport benefits, including priority check-in and priority boarding.
How to Register and Link
- Visit your-world-rewards.marriott.com.
- Login and Enter your Emirates Skywards Membership Number
- Get a confirmation message that your accounts are linked
If your accounts were already linked from the SPG partnership, you should get this message shown below:
Points and Miles posted on your Emirates Skywards and Marriott Bonvoy Accounts
I’ve personally seen a 30-60 days posting time for points and miles on your Bonvoy and Skywards accounts.
Here’s one where I took an Emirates Flight on April 26, 2019 and it was posted on June 11, 2019 in my Marriott Bonvoy account.
I had another flight with Emirates where I used my miles, but that did not post to my Marriott Bonvoy account.
On the other hand, the bonus points from my Marriott stays in October 2018 were posted on my Emirates Skywards account in January 2019.
It’s amazing how you can earn Emirates Skywards through Careem, Dubai Mall spending, Marriott Bonvoy and many more. The crossover benefits like Priority Check-in and Priority Boarding for Marriott Elite members are also awesome for members who do not have status with Emirates. The bonus earnings may not be much but add up eventually. It’s always good to register and link your accounts regardless of whether you have flights or hotel stays planned with either brand.
Have you used the crossover benefits before? Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comments.
Image Credit: All images are copyright of Marriott Bonvoy and Emirates
Related: Don’t forget these online promo codes when shopping in UAE/GCC
- H&M UAE & Egypt: 10-15% off on sale items with “GC374“. 15-20% off with the H&M promo code “CBA“. 20% off in Egypt. 👗
- NAMSHI: 15-20% off with the Namshi Promo Code “DD47“/”FUN227“.
- Carrefour UAE & Carrefour KSA: AED 20 off AED 200+ with the promo code “OFF15“/”AE39″/”ON38“.
- NowNow UAE: 15% off with the Now Now Promo Code “N20“. 🤩
- FirstCry UAE: 10% off with the FirstCry Promo Code “AFE2“.
- Mumzworld: 10% off with the Mumzworld Promo Code “ON85“. 🤱🏻
- Mamas & Papas: 5% off with the Mamas & Papas Promo Code “M106“. 👨👩👧👦
- Pottery Barn Kids: 10% off with the Pottery Barn Kids Promo Code “PKADD5“. 👶
- Pottery Barn UAE: 15% off with the Pottery Barn Promo Code “A036“.
- Victoria’s Secret UAE: 10% off with the Victoria’s Secret Promo Code “HUL“. 👙
- American Eagle UAE & GCC: 10% off with the AmericanEagle Promo Code “AE6700“. 15% off discounted/sale items with the AE promo code “P7361“.
- Adidas UAE – 10-15% off with the promo code “AD063“.
- SIVVI UAE & KSA – 35% off with the SIVVI Promo Code “si15“. 40% off above AED 1000 and 50% off above AED 2000. 🥳
- RIVA Fashion UAE – 10% off with the Riva Fashion Promo Code “YAY154“
- Faces UAE: 12% off with the FACES Promo Code “COOL791” 💄 (brand exemptions: L’Occitane, Makeup Forever, Dior, Chanel, Guess).
- Hibobi: 10% off with the Hibobi Promo Code “AAH59“.
- SPLASH Fashion UAE: 10% off with the Splash Promo Code “SE517“.
- Styli UAE and KSA – 15% off with the Styli Promo Code “BJJ“.
- MAX Fashion: 10% off with the MAX Promo Code “MC172“.
- UBuy Worldwide: 5% off with the UBUY Promo Code “Buy11“.
- KUL.com: 5% off using the KUL Promo Code “KU49“.
- FootLocker UAE: 10% off with the Foot Locker Promo Code “HNM“. 👟
- Noon Egypt – 10% off with the Noon Promo Code “FRI9” / “FRI10“
- Boots Pharmacy – 10% off with the Boots Promo Code “B6865“.
- 1Zillion KSA – 10 % off with the 1Zillion Promo Code “Z139“.
- Bath & Body Works UAE, BBW Kuwait and BBW Egypt: 10% off with the BBW Promo code “BW954“/”R070” (also applies on BOGO/Sale Items).
- Careem launches Roadside Assistance for AED 100
- Roxy Plus – Roxy Cinemas new loyalty program launches in June 2019
- Abu Dhabi Airport Summer 2019 Free Parking and Careem offers
- Novo Cinemas 2 for 1 on all ticket in Summer 2019
- BICE Ristorante – FREE Friday Brunch for June borns in June 2019
- Careem Rewards – Careem’s Loyalty Program
- Careem Gold – an elite tier by Careem
- Active Uber Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- Active Careem Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- W Dubai – The Palm opened on 1st February, 2019
- 6 Free Loyalty Programs that you must sign up for in Dubai
- 4 Best Value Marriott Bonvoy Redemptions in Dubai and UAE
- All Hyatt Hotels in UAE redeemable on Points
- InterContinental Hotels (IHG) Category changes in 2019
- Existing and upcoming Hilton Hotels in UAE
- Loyalty Magazine Awards 2019 – GEMS Rewards wins Regional Loyalty Champion for Middle East and Africa