World of Hyatt has been on a roll lately with increasing footprint, new hotels and brands, AA partnership, multiple promotions, and many opportunities to stack if you plan carefully and book your stays.
Related: Existing and upcoming World Of Hyatt hotels redeemable on points in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
World Of Hyatt Promotions (post Summer 2019)
Here’s a list of each one of the promotions with references to stack them:
1) 500 points / stay when you book through the new mobile app – Ends Sep 30
Download World of Hyatt’s new app v 4.1.0+ (Apple App Store | Google Play Store), and make your future bookings through the app to get 500 points / stay. If you already have bookings that are refundable, you can cancel and rebook on the app. Check offer details here.
Here’s my Free Night Award redemption at Grand Hyatt Dubai getting the mobile app booking bonus of 500 points
2) 2000 points / stay on your first stay at each new brand – Thompson, Joie de Vivre, Alila and Destination Hotels, Free Cat 1-4 night if you stay at all 4 – Ends Dec 31 (stack with Promo 1)
World of Hyatt did a great job on increasing its global footprint with its acquisition of Two Roads Hospitality and now has a promotion if you stay at each of the 4 brands – Thompson, Joie de Vivre, Alila and Destination Hotels. Get 2000 points per stay on your first stay at each new brand by December 31 (max 8,000 points). It doesn’t end here – also get a Category 1-4 Free Night when you stay at all 4 brands.
Check offer details here.
Related: Alila Jabal Akhdar Oman join World of Hyatt at 25,000 points.
3) World of Hyatt Promotions – 500 points / night at new hotels – Expiry date varies per hotel (stack with Promo 1)
This is an exciting offer to earn 500 points / night (no maximum) if you’re willing to try out a new hotel. Make sure to check the participating list of hotels and varying promotion dates per hotel.
Check offer details here.
Here’s a screenshot of 4,500 points posted for my stay of 9 nights at a new hotel:
For World of Hyatt credit card holders, make sure you check whether you received the 4x bonus points for your stays at new hotels – Reader Story: New Hyatt Hotel did not code as 4x on the Hyatt credit card.
4) Double Points with Hyatt and Mlife: Aug 18 – Oct 10
Double Points with Hyatt – Aug 15 – Oct 31 (stack with Promo 1 and 2-or-3)
There are 2 possible promotions to earn Double World of Hyatt Points:
a) Get both double Hyatt points and MLife Rewards on your stays between Aug 18 and Oct 10. You need to be a MLife member – link status with Hyatt, and make sure to register for the promotion here.
b) Email exclusive – Get Double World of Hyatt points for all stays between Aug 15 and Oct 31. [Your mileage may vary] Check if you’re eligible for the offer here.
5) Earn American Airline miles per $ spent on World of Hyatt (stack with Promo 1, 2or3, 4)
This isn’t technically a promotion, but an ongoing reciprocal benefit offered by World of Hyatt and American Airlines. If you haven’t yet linked your accounts, do it here, and see the points and miles accrue on both accounts.
6) Save 20% on advance bookings: Ends Aug 27 (stack with Promo 1, 2or3, 4, 5 and 9)
This is a limited time promotion to save 20% on advance bookings ending on Aug 27 for stays until Sep 2. Check “The Big Break” offer details here.
(Make sure to book through the app)
7) [WoH Credit Card] Get 10% points back on all points redemptions including Exhale and Find: Ends Sep 2 (stack with Promos 1, 2or3, and 4,5 for your spend)
This offer is exclusive to the World of Hyatt Credit cardholders. Get 10% points back on all points redemptions at Hyatt hotels, Exhale Spa and Find Experiences, ends September 2nd. If you have the WoH Credit Card, make sure to register here.
8) [WoH Credit Card] Get $250 statement credit when you spend $500 at Miraval Resorts: Ends Dec 31 (stack?)
Another WoH Credit Card offer to get $250 statement credit when you spend $500 at Miraval Resorts, ends December 31, 2019. No registration required. Since you cannot book Miraval through the app, you cannot stack with the mobile app promotion.
9) [All inclusive] Hyatt Ziva and Zilara – Nights count as 2x elite night credits: Ends Nov 23 (stack with Promo 4,5 and 1 if you’re booking with cash)
This is an excellent promotion to inch towards Globalist status where all your nights at the all-inclusive Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara count as 2x nights on all stays through November 23. Registration is required. Check offer details and register here.
10) [Washington DC Hyatt Place/House] Get $25 hotel credit when you stay 2 nights at 5 participating hotels – Ends Aug 31 (stack with Promo 1, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Get $25 Hotel credit when you stay 2 nights – not a bad offer to stack if you already have stays planned at Hyatt House or Hyatt Place in Washington DC. Check offer details here.
World of Hyatt Promotions – Summary
I have a couple of stays planned at Hyatt in the next few weeks, and I’m excited to stack all World of Hyatt Promotions. I had to rebook a few to get the mobile app booking bonus, but it’s worth the extra 500 points.
What do you think of these World of Hyatt Promotions? Which ones are you planning to stack? Did we miss any? Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comments.
Image Credit: All images are copyright of Hyatt Hotels and World of Hyatt
Like The Points Habibi on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter for more updates on loyalty programs and tips to save in Dubai and UAE.
- Redeem Careem Rewards for CareemNOW Food orders
- Careem launches Roadside Assistance for AED 100
- Roxy Plus – Roxy Cinemas new loyalty program launches in June 2019
- Careem Rewards – Careem’s Loyalty Program
- Careem Gold – an elite tier by Careem
- Active Uber Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- Active Careem Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- W Dubai – The Palm opened on 1st February, 2019
- 6 Free Loyalty Programs that you must sign up for in Dubai
- 4 Best Value Marriott Bonvoy Redemptions in Dubai and UAE
- All Hyatt Hotels in UAE redeemable on Points
- InterContinental Hotels (IHG) Category changes in 2019
- Existing and upcoming Hilton Hotels in UAE
- Loyalty Magazine Awards 2019 – GEMS Rewards wins Regional Loyalty Champion for Middle East and Africa