The Chase World Of Hyatt Credit Card is an excellent credit card for someone frequently staying at Hyatt Hotels worldwide. It gives you a 4x Bonus on your Hyatt hotel charges, apart from your 5x Member bonus, plus additional tier bonus. In May 2019, Hyatt also has a New Hotel Promotion for staying at participating new hotels. Let’s see the list and, then the reader story, where his stay at the new hotel did not automatically earn the 4x bonus on the Chase World of Hyatt Credit Card.
New Hyatt Hotel Promotion 2019
Stay at the following hotels with different stay dates for the new hotel promotion, and earn an extra 500 points per night. Note: This is also stackable with Hyatt’s Global Unlimited Points Promotion to earn 1,500 per night until May 15, 2019.
- Nam Nghi Phu Quoc Island (Stay May 1 – July 31, 2019)
- Hyatt House Augusta/ Downtown (Stay May 1 – July 31, 2019)
- Hyatt Place Dubai/ Wasl District (Stay May 1 – July 31, 2019)
- Hyatt Regency Algiers Airport (Stay May 1 – July 31, 2019)
- Hyatt Regency Liberation Square Chongqing (Stay May 1 – July 31, 2019)
- Hyatt House San Jose/ Cupertino (Stay May 1 – July 31, 2019)
- Hyatt Regency Beijing Shiyuan (Stay May 1 – July 31, 2019)
- Hyatt Centric Milan Centrale (Stay May 1 – July 31, 2019)
- Hyatt Centric Murano Venice (Stay May 1 – July 31, 2019)
- Andaz Vienna Am Belvedere (Stay May 15 – August 31, 2019)
- Hyatt Place Virginia Beach Town Center (Stay May 15 – August 31, 2019)
Reader Story – New Hyatt Hotel did not post 4x Bonus on the Chase World Of Hyatt Card
Posted by Reader RA.
I recently stayed at the new Hyatt Place Dubai Wasl District, and charged my entire hotel stay to my Chase World of Hyatt Credit Card. When the charge posted to my account, I noticed that only 1x points were posted on the charge, even though the charge name said “Hyatt Place Dubai Hotel”.
I contacted Chase through the Secure Message Center stating my issue, and I received an email from Chase as below.
I'm glad to review the rewards on your World of Hyatt® Visa card ending in XXXX. XXX, I appreciate the effort you exerted in providing us this information. We determined that Hyatt Place Dubai Wasl District is owned by Hyatt. I added X,XXX points to your account. You can see this adjustment at chase.com or on your next billing statement. For questions about the bonus points you earned or how to redeem them, please sign in to your World of Hyatt account worldofhyatt.com or you can also call 888-75-Hyatt. We appreciate your business, and thank you for being a Chase customer. Thank you, XXX Chase Email Servicing
I’m glad Chase replied immediately with a resolution. I haven’t yet received those extra points in my Hyatt account, but I’m sure they’ll show up at some point. I haven’t seen this issue before on my previous Hyatt stays, not even on the neighboring Hyatt Place in Dubai.
I’m not sure why Chase did not post the 4x bonus automatically. It’s probably because it’s a new Hyatt Hotel, or because it posted as “Professional Services”, or just the way that the hotel processed the charge to Visa. If it’s the latter, then future guests at this Hyatt hotel or any other new Hyatt hotel should watch out to see how the charges post on their Chase World Of Hyatt Credit Card, to make sure they receive the bonus correctly.
Have you seen this issue with any other Hyatt hotel before? Let us know in the comments.
- JW Marriott Dubai Hotel to close down on May 12, 2019
- W Dubai – The Palm opened on 1st February, 2019
- Marriott announces Category changes for 2019
- 4 Best Value Marriott Bonvoy Redemptions in Dubai and UAE
- All Hyatt Hotels in UAE redeemable on Points
- InterContinental Hotels (IHG) Category changes in 2019
- Existing and upcoming Hilton Hotels in UAE