Careem is back with their promotion to get 10% bonus credit in your CareemPAY Wallet when you top-up your wallet. Careem ran a similar promotion in July 2018 and December 2018.
Related: List of Active Careem Promo Codes in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
CareemPAY Wallet 10% Bonus Promotion (August 2019)
Top-up your CareemPAY wallet with minimum AED 10 between Aug 12 – 14, and get 10% free credit back in your CareemPAY Wallet on Aug 15. The extra credit is valid for 2 weeks (we guess that’s until August 29)
Terms and Conditions of the Promotion:
- Minimum wallet balance required to be eligible for bonus is AED 10.
- Top up your account between Aug 12-14 (11:59pm) to receive the additional 10%.
- Your topped up credits are valid for one year.
- Extra 10% credit will be uploaded on Aug 15th EOD (end of day), valid for 2 weeks only.
- Max daily top up amount is AED 500.
- Marketing credits and credit back offers are not eligible for the 10% increase.
How to Top up your CareemPAY Wallet:
- Open the Careem app, from your menu, select Careem PAY
- Select Top up, and select Card
- Select a default amount of AED 50, AED 100 or AED 200, or enter any custom amount between AED 10 – AED 500 (Daily limit), and select the card you’d like to top up with.
- Click Top Up.
With your topup, you also get 3% Careem Rewards, and 4.5% for CareemGold users (making this promotion even more awesome with a 14.5% value).
Related: Here is how one additional step can save you and extra 3-4.5% on your already discounted Careem Packages
It looks like this promotion is typically announced during the holiday season. The difference with the previous promotions is that the extra credit will be added after the top-up period. We suggest speculatively topping up your wallet, only if you’re going to use Careem in the next two weeks. Also, make sure you have “Use Credit First” selected when you book a ride, so as to use your extra bonus credits. Another tip: If you’re unable to use the extra credit by Aug 29, you could also use the credit to purchase a Careem package which would be valid for another 1-4 weeks, depending on the package you buy. Overall, we love Careem for these frequent promotions – it definitely increases our usage and loyalty to Careem.
What do you think of this CareemPay 10% bonus promotion? Will you avail it? Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comments.
Image Credit: All images are copyright of Careem and CareemNOW.
Like The Points Habibi on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter for more updates on loyalty programs and tips to save in Dubai and UAE.
- NEW: Redeem Careem Rewards for Careem NOW Food orders
- Careem launches Roadside Assistance for AED 100
- Roxy Plus – Roxy Cinemas new loyalty program launches in June 2019
- Careem Rewards – Careem’s Loyalty Program
- Careem Gold – an elite tier by Careem
- Active Uber Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- Active Careem Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- 6 Free Loyalty Programs that you must sign up for in Dubai
- 4 Best Value Marriott Bonvoy Redemptions in Dubai and UAE
- All Hyatt Hotels in UAE redeemable on Points
- InterContinental Hotels (IHG) Category changes in 2019
- Existing and upcoming Hilton Hotels in UAE
- Loyalty Magazine Awards 2019 – GEMS Rewards wins Regional Loyalty Champion for Middle East and Africa