Jebel Jais Flight by Toroverde Ras Al Khaimah is officially the world’s longest zipline certified by Guinness World Records.
For the rest of March Until April 15, Jebel Jais Flight has an exclusive offer for 50% off their rides.
Jebel Jais Flight Offer – 50% off
Weekdays in March until 15 April
Jebel Jais Flight generally costs AED 682.50 per person.
On weekdays in March 2019, Until 15th April 2019, Jebel Jais Flight has a 50% off offer. This is similar to the 50% off offer posted in November 2018.
Here’s how to avail the offer:
- Go to the ticket booking website ToroverdeUAE.Platinumlist.net
a weekday date in Marchany date until 15th April, and select the preferred time slot.
- The discounted price shown below should already reflect the 50% off – AED 341.25. (No Promo Code needed). If you are a RAKBANK debit or credit card holder, you get an extra 20% off on this price. See RAKBANK offer and terms.
- Select the number of tickets and checkout
Requirements to Ride
- Strictly between 40 – 130 KG
- Must be taller than 122 CM
- No age restriction (Parental Consent required for children under 18 years of age)
- Wearing comfortable sporty clothes (no dresses, skirts, flip flops or loose footwear not recommended)
- In good medical condition
- No pregnant women allowed
- Physically capable with no history of existing or recurring injuries that might get affected by the ride such as neck/back/shoulder injuries or past surgeries
- Not under the influence of narcotics, spirits or any other substances that impair judgement (i.e. prescription drugs)
- Smoking is prohibited while geared up
Other Useful Information
- The entire tour takes about 1 hour
- GoPro rental service is available. If you bring your own, please make sure to bring the proper clip and case. Bear in mind that dropping any items throughout the activity is likely to result in complete destruction and it will be under your solely responsibility
- Their staff will guide you through the whole experience
- All your belongings, loose jewelry & accessories can be stored in our lockers provided
- Your pockets should be completely empty
- Hold on to your helmet and harness until your return to the Welcome Center
- Please pay close attention to the safety briefings at Launching Platform and Welcome Center
- Shuttle Service from RAK to Jebel Jais is also provided by Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority (RAKTDA).
- Most important rule: Conquer the Sky!
What do you think of this offer? Let us know in the comments.
- GEMS Rewards partners with CAFU for fuel delivery promotions
- Carrefour UAE 20% off Tuesdays – 20 items you should not miss
- 6 Loyalty programs that you must sign up for in Dubai
- DWC Airport partners with Careem to give 25% off airport rides
- Valid Careem UAE Promo Codes
- Uber UAE Promo Codes
- Food Delivery CareemNOW Promo Codes
- Careem launches Careem Gold – a new elite rewards tier
- ekar giving AED 130 to new members from GEMS Rewards