Dig It is an amazing play area for kids until age 12 that’s based on a real-life construction site. It is part of Emaar and is located in The Springs Souk. Typically two-hour visits cost AED 75. Dig It has launched an exciting offer for an unlimited weekday visit pass at AED 299 from October – December 2019. Let’s take a look at the details.
Dig It Unlimited Pass Offer – AED 299
Enjoy unlimited building fun with the Dig It Pass for AED299 only!
Validity: October 1 to December 31, 2019
Where to Buy: Purchasable at the Dig It Counter
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid from 1 October to 31 December 2019 only
- Valid for one 2-hour session of Stay & Dig per day
- Valid on weekdays from Sunday to Thursday
- Not valid on public holidays
- Must present pass to be scanned before entry
- Only valid for one child per pass
- Not valid in conditions with any other offers
- Other terms and conditions might apply
U By Emaar Points at Dig It
To top it, U By Emaar Loyalty Program members can earn and redeem points at Dig It! Earn 1 Upoint for every AED2 spent on Dig It tickets (or redeem 10 Upoints for AED1). Tickets are available for purchase in venue at Dig It
For more information on the U By Emaar Loyalty Programme or join at UByEmaar.com.
This is an excellent offer for someone frequenting Dig It. There are two term breaks from now until December, and this deal is perfect to keep the kids busy during weekdays during their time off from school.
What do you think of this promotion by Dig It? Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comments.
Image Credit: All images are copyright of Dig It and Emaar.
- Roxy Plus – Roxy Cinemas new loyalty program launches in June 2019
- Careem Rewards – Careem’s Loyalty Program
- Careem Gold – an elite tier by Careem
- Active Uber Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- Active Careem Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- 6 Free Loyalty Programs that you must sign up for in Dubai
- 4 Best Value Marriott Bonvoy Redemptions in Dubai and UAE
- All Hyatt Hotels in UAE redeemable on Points
- InterContinental Hotels (IHG) Category changes in 2019
- Existing and upcoming Hilton Hotels in UAE
- Loyalty Magazine Awards 2019 – GEMS Rewards wins Regional Loyalty Champion for Middle East and Africa