Double and Triple Emirates Skywards Miles Offer
Here’s your chance to earn more Miles and get even closer to your next reward. Register by 16 October and book to earn double (and triple) Skywards Miles on your next Emirates or flydubai flight.
Register for this offer on Emirates here. (login required)
Book by 16 October 2019 for travel until 31 March 2020.
Some members also received an offer for Triple Miles in their email as shown below:
You can then use the Miles you earn to enjoy flights, upgrades, car rentals, hotel stays and more. You can even shop using your Miles and get started on your holiday shopping list. You can also redeem your miles for Careem rides.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer
- The Emirates Skywards ‘Bonus Skywards Miles Offer October 2019’ is open to all individual Emirates Skywards members who:
- a) are existing members, and who become a member by 11:59pm on 16 October 2019 (Dubai time).
- b) have registered for the promotion by 11.59pm on 16 October 2019 (Dubai time) either via email link, via the Emirates App, via emirates.com, via flydubai.com, or via an Emirates Retail or Contact Centre. Skysurfers can register only with the consent from their Parent/Guardian, who must register via the Emirates Contact Centre.
- c) have booked and completed issuance of an Eligible Ticket and Eligible Fare (return or one way) between 0.01am on 6 October 2019 and 11.59pm on 16 October 2019, as per the ‘Date of Issue’ on the e-ticket receipt (Dubai time).
- d) have commenced and completed their journey on Eligible Flights between 0.01am on 15 October 2019 and 11.59pm on 10 December 2019 or between 0.01am on 11 January 2020 and 11:59pm on 31 March 2020 (Dubai time). Travel between 11 December 2019 and 10 January 2020 is not eligible for any bonus under this promotion. For flights originating in China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan, travel between 11 December 2019 and 31 January 2020 is not eligible for any bonus under this promotion.
- An Eligible Ticket is defined as:
- a) any issued on Emirates or flydubai ticket stock.
- b) any purchased via emirates.com, via flydubai.com, via Emirates Retail and Contact Centres, or via a travel agent.
- c) any eligible for normal Skywards Miles accrual. All tickets excluded as per Skywards Programme Rules for normal Skywards Miles accrual are not eligible for this offer.
- d) issued using any form of payment, except tickets using Cash+Miles form of payment, which are ineligible for this offer.
- An Eligible Fare is defined as:
- a) on Emirates: “Saver”, “Flex” or “Flex Plus” in either Economy Class, Business Class or First Class
- b) on flydubai: “Value” or “Flex” in Economy Class and “Business” in Business Class
- An Eligible Flight is defined as:
- a) an Emirates marketed flight with EK designator, operated by Emirates or flydubai.
- b) a flydubai marketed flight with FZ designator, operated by flydubai or Emirates.
- c) All other codeshare and interline flights are excluded from this offer.
- d) Emirates and flydubai flights originating from the United Kingdom, UAE, United States, India, Germany, France, Italy, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Australia, New Zealand and Nigeria are not included under this promotion.
- A member who, at the discretion of Emirates Skywards, satisfies the conditions set out above will be awarded bonus Skywards Miles in addition to the Skywards Miles normally earned in respect of the flight:
- a) The bonus multiple is calculated on the base Skywards Miles earned, excluding any cabin class bonuses and/or tier status bonuses. As per Skywards Programme Rules, base Miles are defined as the Miles a member earns per Eligible Fare in Economy Class from one Emirates Skywards zone to another.
- b) The bonus applicable for this promotion is 100% additional base Skywards miles on Eligible Fares and Eligible Flights only
- c) The bonus applies as per the original ticketed class, excluding any subsequent reward or complimentary upgrades, or other changes.
- If a member has registered for two or more Emirates Skywards promotions and has flown on a flight that qualifies for bonus Miles under each promotion, only the higher of the two eligible bonuses will be earned.
- The Emirates Skywards member will be notified of the Miles credit in their membership statements, which are accessible on the Emirates App or online at emirates.com or flydubai.com
- All other Emirates Skywards Programme Rules apply.
This is a nice offer for travel during the winter break and to also get more miles to qualify for status. Don’t forget to link your Marriott Bonvoy account to get bonus Bonvoy points for all Emirates flights.
What do you think of this Emirates promotion? Will you avail it? Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comments.
Image Credit: All images are copyright of Emirates and Emirates Skywards.
- Roxy Plus – Roxy Cinemas new loyalty program launches in June 2019
- Careem Rewards – Careem’s Loyalty Program
- Careem Gold – an elite tier by Careem
- Active Uber Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- Active Careem Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- 6 Free Loyalty Programs that you must sign up for in Dubai
- 4 Best Value Marriott Bonvoy Redemptions in Dubai and UAE
- All Hyatt Hotels in UAE redeemable on Points
- InterContinental Hotels (IHG) Category changes in 2019
- Existing and upcoming Hilton Hotels in UAE
- Loyalty Magazine Awards 2019 – GEMS Rewards wins Regional Loyalty Champion for Middle East and Africa