The Dubai Mall is the world’s largest shopping mall based on total area. It hosts over 1300 retail outlets and over 200 food and beverage outlets. The best way to maximize your shopping, in the Dubai Mall, for tourists and residents is to earn Emirates Skywards Miles on every purchase over AED 100 through the Dubai Mall app.
Related: List of all Loyalty Programs in Dubai and UAE
Dubai Mall Offer – Double Skywards Miles from Sep 19 – 21
Get Rewarded this Autumn – From 19 to 21 September only, you can earn double Skywards Miles when you spend AED 100 (~USD 27.5+) or more across the mall. Simply scan your receipts on The Dubai Mall app within the promo period to be rewarded. And with over 1300 stores and 200 dining options to choose from – The Dubai Mall is your only destination to explore this Autumn.
Visit the Dubai Mall’s official website to see the offer details here.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer:
- Emaar Malls (The Dubai Mall) Terms and Conditions applies.
- Double Your Skywards Miles offer runs from 19th Sept (10 AM) to 21st September 2019 (11.59 PM).
- Emaar Malls (The Dubai Mall) reserve the right to change or cancel Double Your Skywards Miles offer without prior notice.
- Emaar Malls will not be responsible for any technical failures/interruptions, downtime, internet accessibility problems, incomplete or inaccurate registration information, or other errors of any kind that may affect your usage of the Emaar Malls Rewards programme.
- Rewards shall be considered null and void where prohibited by law.
- By participating in this campaign, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood and consent to these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- Double Your Skywards Miles offer Terms and Conditions can be found on TheDubaiMall.com website
Check out the complete Terms and Conditions of Emaar Malls here.
The Dubai Mall App – Earning Emirates Skywards Miles
To get Emirates Skywards Miles for your purchases at the Dubai Mall, first download the Dubai Mall app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Then register your account and link your Emirates Skywards number to the account.
Once you make purchases at different stores in the Dubai Mall over AED 100 (around USD 27.5), you can take pictures and submit your receipts on the app. The app even supports taking pictures of long receipts.
The Emirates Skywards miles will reflect on your account within 24 hours (for purchases less than $1,000).
Members can earn Skywards Miles from purchases made at any retail store, food & beverage outlet, leisure & entertainment attractions (Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, VR Park, Reel Cinemas, Dubai Ice Rink, KidZania and At the Top, Burj Khalifa) and specialty kiosks in The Dubai Mall.
Members can earn Skywards Miles on valid receipts scanned within 14 days of the original transaction. After this date, receipts will not be validated.
Depending on your tier with Emirates Skywards, this is the earning structure:
|Blue||1 Mile per USD 2 (AED 7.34)||Max. 5,000 miles|
|Silver||1 Mile per USD 1 (AED 3.67)||Max. 10,000 miles|
|Gold and Platinum||1 Mile per USD 1 (AED 3.67)||Unlimited Miles|
In addition, Emirates Skywards Platinum members are entitled to one-time complimentary access per day for themselves plus one guest at The Lounge, Fashion Avenue, plus Reserved Parking for one car at P2, Fashion Avenue.
This is a really good additional bonus for someone who’s already planning a purchase at one of the major stores.
There are several reasons why a receipt may not be valid to earn Skywards Miles, and include the below:
- The receipt image is not clear.
- The receipt date exceeds the submission period of 14 days from the date of purchase.
- The receipt is not from a purchase made in The Dubai Mall.
- The total amount on the receipt is under AED 100.
- The receipt has already been uploaded and is a duplicate.
- The following receipts are not accepted: Etisalat, Du receipts, utility payments, bank receipts, exchange conversion of currency receipts, and travel payments made through the travel agencies.
Find the Frequently Asked Questions here.
For Terms and Conditions of the program, click here.
The last time, the Dubai Mall ran this offer for the entire month of April 2019 but at specific stores. This offer comes at a perfect time if you plan to buy any of the new Apple products that launch this weekend. If you buy them from the Apple Store, Dubai Mall (or any other electronics store in the Dubai Mall), you can get double Skywards Miles for all your purchases.
What do you think of this Dubai Mall promotion? Will you avail it? Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comments.
Image Credit: All images are copyright of The Dubai Mall and Emaar Malls
Like The Points Habibi on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter for more updates on loyalty programs and tips to save in Dubai and UAE.
- London Dairy Cafe – FREE Coffee on Sep 22 to celebrate 25 years of Friends
- Freedom Pizza Rugby World Cup Competition – Get AED 25 instantly
- THAT HAIR THO: FREE Haircut for Nannies until September 30, 2019
- NEW: Redeem Careem Rewards for Careem NOW Food orders
- Careem launches Roadside Assistance for AED 100
- Roxy Plus – Roxy Cinemas new loyalty program launches in June 2019
- Careem Rewards – Careem’s Loyalty Program
- Careem Gold – an elite tier by Careem
- Active Uber Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- Active Careem Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- 6 Free Loyalty Programs that you must sign up for in Dubai
- 4 Best Value Marriott Bonvoy Redemptions in Dubai and UAE
- All Hyatt Hotels in UAE redeemable on Points
- InterContinental Hotels (IHG) Category changes in 2019
- Existing and upcoming Hilton Hotels in UAE
- Loyalty Magazine Awards 2019 – GEMS Rewards wins Regional Loyalty Champion for Middle East and Africa
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful offer. You are doing a good job! Keep it up!!