Global Wellness Day 2019 is being celebrated around the world on Saturday, June 8th. The Marriott Hotel Al Forsan, Abu Dhabi is a Category 4 Marriott Bonvoy Points hotel and is located 15 minutes away from Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH).
The Marriott Al Forsan is hosting FREE Fitness Classes and wellness experiences in celebration of Global Wellness Day and will be open to all. But you need to call and book for the classes. Let’s take a look at the schedule.
Marriott Al Forsan Abu Dhabi – Global Wellness Day Schedule
The Fitness Day will kick off on 8th June 2019 at 8am.
Packed with full day activities, guests will be treated to a lineup of fitness activities and consultations, nutritional advice, and a free ten minutes treatment at Saray Spa. Guest are also welcome to participate in cooking and swimming demonstrations, followed by a circuit-style workout.
Event Locations and Timings:
- 08:00 to 08:30 – Morning Stretching
- 08:30 to 09:30 – Boot Camp
- 11:00 to 16:00 – 10 minutes of fitness consultations
- 18:00 to 19:00 – Group gym circuit workout
- 11:00 to 16:00 – 10 minutes on-site massages
- 16:00 to 17:00 – Cooking class demonstration of healthy recipes
- 17:10 to 18:00 – Demonstration of proper swimming techniques
The hotel is also giving an exclusive 30% off on spa and leisure services, including memberships, spa products and pool access, only for Global Wellness Day.
There is also a healthy two course set menu that will be available at Splash Poolside Bar throughout the day, inclusive of pool access for only AED 90.
For more details, please call Saray Spa & Leisure Club on +971-2-201-4031.
Bookings have to be made in advance for each class. A guest can book as many classes as they like.
This is a great initiative for guests, tourists and residents of Abu Dhabi.
The motto for Global Wellness Day is “One Day can change your whole Life!”.
#GlobalWellnessDay #GlobalWellnessDay2019 #Health #Wellness #Healthy #Fitness #Workout #Marriott #Bonvoy #MarriottBonvoy #MarriottAlForsan #AbuDhabi #AUH #UAE #ThePointsHabibi
What do you think of this offer for Global Wellness Day? Let us know in the comments.
Image Credit: All images are credit of Global Wellness Day, Marriott International, Marriott Al Forsan
- JW Marriott Dubai Hotel to close down on May 12, 2019
- W Dubai – The Palm opened on 1st February, 2019
- Marriott announces Category changes for 2019
- 4 Best Value Marriott Bonvoy Redemptions in Dubai and UAE
- All Hyatt Hotels in UAE redeemable on Points
- InterContinental Hotels (IHG) Category changes in 2019
- Existing and upcoming Hilton Hotels in UAE
- Hyatt Place Dubai Wasl District opens at a Category 2 Hotel