Hilton Honors Points Unlimited Promotion
For the new promotion, Hilton Honors members can earn
- 2000 Points Per Stay
- 10,000 Points every 10 nights
All stays must be within the promotion period from January 6 – May 3, 2020.
Registration is required, and you can register for the promotion here.
This is a global promotion and there is no maximum limit on the number of points earned from the promotion.
What’s amazing about Hilton is that award stays count too. So, if you have a 1 night or 10 night stay at a Hilton that only cost 5K points/night like the Hilton Garden Inn Bali, this promotion gives you over 50% of the points back when stacked with the MyWay benefits.
Hilton Honors Points Unlimited – Frequently Asked Questions
The FAQ can be accessed directly from the promotion website here.
What is the promotion?
Registered Hilton Honors members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per stay during the Promotion Period. Registered members will also receive an additional 10,000 Bonus Points for every 10 nights completed. The 10,000 Bonus Point award can be earned an unlimited number of times during the Promotion Period with this offer.
What is the Promotion Period for the “Points Unlimited” Hilton Honors promotion?
January 6, 2020 through May 3, 2020 (‘Promotion Period’)
How will the 10,000 Bonus Points be awarded?
If you stay 10 nights within the promotion period, you’ll earn 10,000 bonus points.
The 10,000 Bonus Point award can be earned an unlimited number of times. Each time you reach 10 nights, the count resets. If you reach 10 nights in a stay and have additional nights during the same stay, the additional nights will start counting toward the next 10,000 Bonus Point award.
Example A: An Honors member stays 5 times for a total of 10 nights in March.
- Member earns a total of 20,000 Bonus Points with the promotion.
- The member earned 10,000 Bonus Points for their 5 stays (2,000 Bonus Points per stay) and received the 10,000 Bonus Point award for achieving 10 Nights.
Example B: An Honors member stays 3 times with a total of 11 nights in March. This same member then stays 4 times with a total of 9 nights in April.
- Member earns a total of 34,000 Bonus Points with the promotion.
- The member earned 14,000 Bonus Points for their 7 stays (2,000 Bonus Points per stay).
- The member also received the 10,000 Bonus Point award once for staying at least 10 nights in March.
- Since the member had 1 additional night over the 10 night threshold requirement in March, this 1 night can be used toward earning their next 10,000 Bonus Point award.
- The member used this extra night with the 9 nights in April to earn the 10,000 Bonus Point award again.
Example C: An Honors member stays 1 time with a total of 20 nights in March.
- Member earns a total of 22,000 Bonus Points with the promotion.
- The member earned 2,000 Bonus Points for their 1 stay (2,000 Bonus Points per stay).
- Since the member achieved the 10 night threshold twice during their single stay, the member will earn the 10,000 Bonus Point award twice for a total of 20,000 Bonus Points.
*These examples don’t include Base Points, Elite Tier Point Bonuses or Hilton Honors Credit Card holder Bonus Points. More information on tiers and the accrual of Points are in the Hilton Honors Terms & Conditions.
What is an eligible stay?
A stay is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again. For additional details, visit the Hilton Honors Terms & Conditions.
Are all rates included in this promotion?
No. A list of ineligible rates can be found under the Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions: Accrual of Points number 3.
Do I have to register for this promotion?
Yes. Hilton Honors members must register for the promotion at HiltonHonors.com/PointsUnlimited.
I am not a Hilton Honors member; can I participate in this promotion?
Only members can participate. You can join the Hilton Honors program for free, register for the promotion and immediately be eligible to participate. Simply visit HiltonHonors.com/PointsUnlimited and follow the steps to join Hilton Honors and register for the promotion simultaneously.
Which Hilton Honors brands are participating in the promotion?
All Hilton brands are participating in the promotion.
If I already have a reservation, is it eligible for the promotion?
Yes, as long as the member is registered for the promotion prior to check-out of the stay and the reservation is for an eligible stay. Regardless of when a reservation was booked, any registered guests with nights within the Promotion Period will receive the promotion bonus.
If I check-in before January 6, 2020, or check-out after May 3, 2020, do I still earn credit for that stay?
Members checking in before January 6, 2020 will receive credit for their stay if the stay is completed on or after January 6, 2020 and prior to or on May 3, 2020. If you start a stay in the middle of the promotion period and check-out after May 3, you will not receive the bonus.
Will I receive Bonus Points with the “Points Unlimited” promotion for any stays within the Promotion Period that I completed PRIOR to registering for the promotion?
No. Only members registered prior to check-out will receive Bonus Points with the “Points Unlimited” promotion for nights within the Promotion Period.
When will the Bonus Points post to my Hilton Honors account?
Please allow 6-8 weeks from the completion of your stay for the Bonus Points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.
Will I earn Bonus Points for Reward Stays with the “Points Unlimited” promotion?
Yes – members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per stay on reward stays. Reward stays will also count towards the 10,000 Bonus Point award.
Can I register for other promotions if I register for this promotion?
Yes, unless stated otherwise in the Terms and Conditions of other select promotions, a member can register for multiple promotions.
Whom may I contact if I have more questions?
If you have more questions about the “Points Unlimited” promotion, please feel free to contact Hilton at 800-548-8690. Outside the United States and Canada, please dial + 800 44 45 86 67.
This is an excellent promotion to maximize earnings with Hilton. It also has potential to move my 1-night stays or 10 night stays to Hilton in Q1. Don’t forget to register for the promotion.
What do you think of this new promotion by Hilton Honors? Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comments.
Image Credit: All images are copyright of Hilton Hotels and Hilton Honors.
- Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi left Hilton on December 18, 2019
- Up in The Air (Movie) – 10 years with 10 scenes on Points and Miles
- Priority Pass Lounges in India
- Roxy Plus – Roxy Cinemas new loyalty program launches in June 2019
- Careem Rewards – Careem’s Loyalty Program
- Careem Gold – an elite tier by Careem
- Active Uber Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- Active Careem Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- W Dubai – The Palm opened on 1st February, 2019
- 6 Free Loyalty Programs that you must sign up for in Dubai
- 4 Best Value Marriott Bonvoy Redemptions in Dubai and UAE
- All Hyatt Hotels in UAE redeemable on Points
- InterContinental Hotels (IHG) Category changes in 2019
- Existing and upcoming Hilton Hotels in UAE
- Loyalty Magazine Awards 2019 – GEMS Rewards wins Regional Loyalty Champion for Middle East and Africa