Hilton has a good portfolio of hotels in Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah in UAE. And now, Hampton by Hilton Dubai Al Barsha opened for reservations today, September 19, 2019. This is the 2nd Hampton Inn in Dubai after the Hampton by Hilton Dubai Airport (DXB).
Hampton by Hilton Dubai Al Barsha – Location and Parking
This hotel is located in the Al Barsha neighborhood in Dubai and is only 5 minutes away from the Mall of the Emirates. It is also a few steps away from the Sharaf DG Metro Station which connects to the Dubai Marina / JBR, Dubai Downtown and the Dubai International Airport (DXB), and if you drive it is 25 minutes away from DXB. It is also located close to 2 other Hilton Hotels – DoubleTree by Hilton Al Barsha and Hilton Garden Inn Al Barsha.
Self-parking is available and is complimentary for guests staying at the hotel.
Room Types, Rates and Hilton Honors Points
The available room types at this hotel are
- Queen Room / Twin Room
- Queen Room with a Sofa Bed
- Queen / Twin Family Room
Remember that Hilton has dynamic pricing for points based on the cash price for that night. For reservations starting today, September 19, the points needed for one night for a Standard Room at this hotel is 12,000 Hilton Honors Points. While the premium room are priced from 19K – 26K points. You also get the 5th night free for every 4 nights booked on Points (up to 20 nights). And for MyWay Benefits for Elite Hilton Honors members at Hampton Inn, you can choose from 250 points per stay OR One bottle of water and one snack item.
The Hilton Honors cash base rates seem to be ranging between AED 152 – AED 245 (USD 42 – USD 66) in the current summer season. This is an excellent price for a quick stay during transit and to explore Dubai.
Check out the list of all available room types including accessible rooms here.
Dining, Fitness Center and Pool
All guests at this hotel get FREE Hot Breakfast, but there is no restaurant on-site. There are plenty of restaurants once you step out of the hotel.
The hotel is equipped with a fitness center / gym and a swimming pool. For a list of all the amenities visit the hotel’s website here.
Hampton by Hilton Dubai Al Barsha – Final Thoughts
I think this hotel is a wonderful addition to Hilton’s existing portfolio in Dubai. If you’re looking for a quick, easy and convenient stay, this hotel can be a great choice. It is also well priced both on points and cash rates. Also, don’t forget to register for the current Power Up Promotion by Hilton for Double and Triple Points valid for stays until Jan 5, 2020.
What do you think of this new hotel? Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comments.
Image Credit: All images are copyright of Hilton Hotels and Hilton Honors.
- Careem launches Roadside Assistance for AED 100
- Roxy Plus – Roxy Cinemas new loyalty program launches in June 2019
- Careem Rewards – Careem’s Loyalty Program
- Careem Gold – an elite tier by Careem
- Active Uber Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- Active Careem Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- W Dubai – The Palm opened on 1st February, 2019
- 6 Free Loyalty Programs that you must sign up for in Dubai
- 4 Best Value Marriott Bonvoy Redemptions in Dubai and UAE
- All Hyatt Hotels in UAE redeemable on Points
- InterContinental Hotels (IHG) Category changes in 2019
- Existing and upcoming Hilton Hotels in UAE
- Loyalty Magazine Awards 2019 – GEMS Rewards wins Regional Loyalty Champion for Middle East and Africa