International Coffee Day on October 1 brings together coffee lovers in a global celebration to share their love of coffee and support the millions of farmers whose livelihoods depend on it. London Dairy Bistro DIFC (Dubai International Financial Centre) is celebrating International Coffee day with FREE coffee for 5 days.
Related: List of all FREE Loyalty programs to sign up in Dubai and UAE
The first official date for International Coffee Day was 1 October 2015, as agreed by the International Coffee Organization [Source: Wikipedia]. Coffee has never been more popular, with an estimated 3 billion cups consumed every day, a number which continues to rise. The diverse mix of global celebrations that take place on International Coffee Day truly showcase coffee as one of the world’s most loved beverages. [Source: International Coffee Organization] #CoffeePledge
London Dairy Bistro DIFC – FREE Coffee from Sep 29 – Oct 3
London Dairy Bistro has opened its doors in Gate Precinct Building 4 in DIFC this week and to celebrate International Coffee Day on Tuesday October 1–they are placing a GIANT replica of their NEW stylish black and gold takeaway coffee cup from Sunday September 29 to October 3 in the middle of DIFC – at the Marble Walk area in the gate district as well as the GD2 area. It is perfect for snapping pictures for Instagram – alongside it there will be a London Dairy coffee cart tricycle were baristas will be giving out FREE espresso based coffees and signature ice coffees from 8am to 4pm daily for 5 days to everyone passing by.
For more promotions and updates, you can follow London Dairy Cafe on Instagram @londondairycafe.
About London Dairy Bistro DIFC:
There’s a new coffee, breakfast and lunch spot in DIFC – perfect for DIFC types looking for a spot to have meetings over coffee, business lunches and more. London Dairy Bistro – an extension of London Dairy Café -has opened its third branch (its flagship bistro opened in January 2019 at Aspin Towers on Sheikh Zayed Road followed by Business Central Towers in Dubai Media City in July. Open Sunday to Thursday from 7am to 7pm – the bistro is committed to providing the premier coffee experience in Dubai by serving only the finest coffees sourced from various regions around the globe and the best part is –the coffee you drink in DIFC is roasted fresh daily on site in the bistro by the master roaster.
Also, you can buy 7 coffees and get the 8th free with London Dairy Rewards card – available at all London Dairy Café outlets.
It’s amazing how London Dairy Cafe and Bistro has awesome FREE coffee promotions like these 3 in the past – Free Coffee on March 20 to celebrate International Happiness Day, and again on July 4 to celebrate American Independence Day, and then FREE coffee on Sep 22 to celebrate 25 years of FRIENDS. Keep em coming 🙂
What do you think of this London Dairy Bistro promotion? Will you avail free coffee? Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comments.
Image Credit: All images are copyright of London Dairy Bistro and International Coffee Day
Like The Points Habibi on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter for more updates on loyalty programs and tips to save in Dubai and UAE.
- Freedom Pizza Rugby World Cup Competition – Get AED 25 instantly
- THAT HAIR THO: FREE Haircut for Nannies until September 30, 2019
- NEW: Redeem Careem Rewards for Careem NOW Food orders
- Careem launches Roadside Assistance for AED 100
- Roxy Plus – Roxy Cinemas new loyalty program launches in June 2019
- Careem Rewards – Careem’s Loyalty Program
- Careem Gold – an elite tier by Careem
- Active Uber Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- Active Careem Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- 6 Free Loyalty Programs that you must sign up for in Dubai
- 4 Best Value Marriott Bonvoy Redemptions in Dubai and UAE
- All Hyatt Hotels in UAE redeemable on Points
- InterContinental Hotels (IHG) Category changes in 2019
- Existing and upcoming Hilton Hotels in UAE
- Loyalty Magazine Awards 2019 – GEMS Rewards wins Regional Loyalty Champion for Middle East and Africa