Priority Pass is an awesome lounge network that gives access to over 1200 airport lounges around the world, and it continues to add more airports. Last week, the Premium Lounge at Vadodara Airport (BDQ) joined the Priority Pass network.
Vadodara (formerly known as Baroda) is the third-largest city in the Indian state of Gujarat, after Ahmedabad and Surat. And Vadodara Airport (BDQ) has topped in the country and bagged the Swachh Bharat Award 2019 for the cleanest and safest airport in the category of airports having annual passenger handling capacity of 1.5 million. [Source: Wikipedia]
Related: List of all Priority Pass Airport Lounges in India
Premium Lounge at Vadodara Airport (BDQ)
As of September 2019, as shown by LoungeBuddy, there are 2 executive airport lounges at Vadodara Airport – Premium Lounge and Club One Class Lounge.
Related: Golden Chariot Airport Lounges, India joins Priority Pass
On September 13, 2019, Priority Pass added the Premium Lounge to its network.
Hours of Operation: 6am – 11pm daily
Location: Airside – after Security Checks, the lounge is located on 1st Floor.
- Maximum 5 hour stay
- Children under 2 years are admitted free
- Separate children’s play area, cinema, games zone, prayer room and use of iPad
- Separate smoking room available
Complimentary luggage storage and shoe shine available inside the lounge. Snacks, à la carte menu and massage chairs are subject to payment.
- Air Conditioning
- Digital Card Accepted (Priority Pass Card on the App)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Newspapers / Magazines
Related: Review of the Bird Lounge at Pune International Airport (PNQ)
It’s always great to see new lounges being added by Priority Pass. It definitely helps us frequent fliers to avail these added benefits. On my single trip last month, I transited through 6 airports, and was lucky to use Priority Pass at 5 of them.
What do you think of this Lounge at Vadoda Airport? Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comments.
Image Credit: All images are copyright of Priority Pass.
Like The Points Habibi on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter for more updates on loyalty programs and tips to save in Dubai and UAE.
- List of all Indian Airport Lounges on Priority Pass
- Priority Pass adds Bird Lounge at 3 Indian Airports
- Golden Chariot Airport Lounges joins Priority Pass
- Lounge Hopping at Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH)
- Al Ghazal Lounge closed permanently at Abu Dhabi Airport
- Redeem Careem Rewards for CareemNOW Food orders
- Careem launches Roadside Assistance for AED 100
- Roxy Plus – Roxy Cinemas new loyalty program launches in June 2019
- Careem Rewards – Careem’s Loyalty Program
- Careem Gold – an elite tier by Careem
- Active Uber Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- Active Careem Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- W Dubai – The Palm opened on 1st February, 2019
- 6 Free Loyalty Programs that you must sign up for in Dubai
- 4 Best Value Marriott Bonvoy Redemptions in Dubai and UAE
- All Hyatt Hotels in UAE redeemable on Points
- InterContinental Hotels (IHG) Category changes in 2019
- Existing and upcoming Hilton Hotels in UAE
- Loyalty Magazine Awards 2019 – GEMS Rewards wins Regional Loyalty Champion for Middle East and Africa