A new Hyatt Place opened at Dubai Jumeirah in October, 2019. It is a Category 1 World of Hyatt hotel redeemable at 5,000 points. This is the 4th Hyatt Place Hotel in Dubai and the 11th Hyatt Hotel in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Check out the list of all Hyatt hotels redeemable on points in Dubai and UAE. This hotel is also eligible to earn 500 bonus points per night until January 31, 2020 as part of Hyatt’s “500 Reasons to stay somewhere new” promotion, and also stack with the Bonus Journeys 2x/3x points promo. Also, if you pay using your Chase World of Hyatt Visa credit card, make sure that the charge earns you 4x points on your credit card statement (in the past, read how this reader reported that a new Hyatt hotel charge coded as 1x, but was fixed by Chase).
Related: Hyatt Place Wasl District Dubai opened at 8K Points on Apr 22, 2019
Hyatt Place Dubai Jumeirah – Location / Parking
This new Hyatt Place is located on Al Mina Road in the Al Mina neighborhood. It is a 15-20 minute drive from the Dubai International Airport (DXB). Self-parking is complimentary in the basement of the hotel.
The hotel also offers a free shuttle to various tourist destinations. Contact the hotel directly for timings and reservations.
Rooms and Rates
This hotel is a Category 1 Hyatt Hotel and can be redeemed at 5,000 World Of Hyatt Points. This equates to around $75-$90 on valuing a Hyatt point at 1.7c-1.8c/point. (See The Points Guy’s monthly points valuations)
Check-in time is 2pm, and checkout is at 12pm.
There are 3 main room types:
- Standard Room with Sofabed and King Bed / Twin Bed
- Pool View Room with Sofabed and King Bed / Twin Bed
- 1 Bedroom Suite with 1 King Bed
The rates for standard rooms begin from AED 244 + tax, and are currently pegged at AED 277 + tax even for the summer months in 2020. We’re sure it’ll go down to the sub 100 range in the summer.
There are 3 dining options at Hyatt Place Dubai Jumeirah:
Gallery Kitchen offers breakfast. World of Hyatt members enjoy free breakfast at Hyatt Place.
Pan-Asian Street Food like soups, noodles wok dishes and much more.
International cuisine with the Glocal dining concept open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Fitness Centre / Outdoor Pool
This hotel offers a 24 hour fitness centre and an outdoor swimming pool.
Summary – Hyatt Place Dubai Jumeirah
This is a nice hotel to try if you’d like to stay close to the Jumeirah and La Mer / Kite Beach. You can also earn 500 points per night until Jan 31, 2020 on your stay here. The next Hyatt hotel in Dubai is the Andaz on the Palm.
You can follow Hyatt Place Dubai Jumeirah on Facebook and Instagram.
What do you think of this new hotel? Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comments.
Image Credit: All images are copyright of Hyatt Hotels and Hyatt Place.
Like The Points Habibi on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter for more updates on loyalty programs and tips to save in Dubai and UAE.
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys Promotions is now live
- Hyatt Place Dubai Wasl District opens at 8K Points
- Reader Story – New Hyatt hotel did not code as 4x on Chase Card
- Emirates and Marriott Bonvoy Partnership is back
- Major changes on Marriott on September 14, 2019
- All World of Hyatt Promotions – Don’t forget to stack
- Careem launches Roadside Assistance for AED 100
- Roxy Plus – Roxy Cinemas new loyalty program launches in June 2019
- Careem Rewards – Careem’s Loyalty Program
- Careem Gold – an elite tier by Careem
- Active Uber Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- Active Careem Promo Codes in Dubai and UAE
- W Dubai – The Palm opened on 1st February, 2019
- 6 Free Loyalty Programs that you must sign up for in Dubai
- 4 Best Value Marriott Bonvoy Redemptions in Dubai and UAE
- All Hyatt Hotels in UAE redeemable on Points
- InterContinental Hotels (IHG) Category changes in 2019
- Existing and upcoming Hilton Hotels in UAE
- Loyalty Magazine Awards 2019 – GEMS Rewards wins Regional Loyalty Champion for Middle East and Africa